The pupils will confront the difficulties of using new media for highly sensitive sound projects. They will learn to apply software and hardware which is necessary in order to reduce latency in transmission of sound.
They will learn how to play musical instruments either in pairs or in bands and how to arrange sound tracks for recordings and for hybrid concerts (online streaming + being on stage) using digital media.
The drama group students will learn
- how to write a creative stage play
- how to arrange content for a movie
- how to record/film the scenes
- how to use technical equipment
- how to cut the movie + trailors and subtitles
- how to choose the right music for individual scenes
- how to keep legal aspects into consideration
Read More >
FETE DE LA MUSIQUE 21 june 2021
Click here for the concerts
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site reflects the views only of the author and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.